Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Food Critics Corner: My Dinner Last Night

While at my apartment last night I was treated to a rather sumptuous meal. The chef, me, had prepared a simple, rustic pasta dish.

The penne pasta was whole-wheat which gave the dish a rather dark color. And the pasta was just slightly overcooked so not al-dente which is my preference. But the sauce was amazing and highly overcompensated for the slight weakness in the pasta itself. The red sauce was freshly made with chunks of whole tomatoes still scampering about. And just the slightest hints of onions peeped through. It was very hearty but amazingly sweet. One must compliment the chef for this minor miracle.

The entertainment was not too bad either. A re-run of Law & Order: SVU was showing. But that was bolstered by my very lovely company. All in all a good dinner.

I give it a 3 out of 4 possible stars.

1 comment:

Tito Maury said...

Hi Daniel, I found your blog while doing some research on american idol auditions 2006. I like your blog, thank you for sharing the information and keep up the good work!.
I'll be back to see if you have any posts about american idol auditions 2006

Hello Daniel, thanks for sharing this info. I've been looking everywhere to find info about american idol auditions 2006 to share with my readers at http://www.auditions.info-1.org/auditions/2/american-idol-auditions.html. Your post this post is great.

who would have thought that????Regards, american idol auditions 2006

Great blog. Found your blog while searching for more information at yahoo about this post . Your blog has quite a lot of interesting thoughts. Keep up the good work
Thanks,
american idol auditions 2006